MTD 33-in Two-Stage Snow Thower
This MTD 357cc* POWERMORE® OHV engine snow thrower has a 33" clearing width and 22" intake height. Electric start, no pulling is required. Single hand controls, the operator can lock in the speed leaving one hand free to operate the chute.
- 357cc* POWERMORE® OHV winterized engine with electric start
- 33" clearing width and 22" intake height
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds: select the best pace for you according to the snow conditions
- Tool-less Drift Cutters
- 16" x 6.5" X-Trac™ snow tires for maximum traction
- Steerable wheel drive turns the snow thrower left or right with the click of a trigger making it easy to maneuver
*As rated by engine manufacturer
- Drive System
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds
- Clearing Width/Intake Height
- Two-stage 33" / 22"
- 357cc* POWERMORE® OHV
- Electric Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 5 quarts US / 4.7 L
- Chute Control
- Remote overhead crank / 200° rotation
- 2 year limited residential
Don't Know Your Model #?
Register all of your MTD equipment here! Registering your equipment will help you with warranty information. It will make it easy for us to notify you if there are ever any recalls on your equipment.Register Now
Find Service Centers
Enter your zip code below to find service centers in your area.
Engine Disclaimer: The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. See your retailer for warranty details.
Pricing Disclaimer: Posted price is manufacturer's suggested sale price. Models and pricing may vary by location. Taxes and delivery not included. Use of low rate promotional financing may affect your purchase price.
Image Disclaimer: Image may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications.
Specifications Disclaimer: Specifications subject to change without notice. Images may not reflect retailer inventory and/or unit specifications.
Operator's Manual Disclaimer: The operator's manual posted is for general information and use. To ensure the download of the operator's manual specific to your unit, we require a model and serial number.