Yard-Man 30-in Three-Stage Snow Thrower
Destroy heavy, wet snow and slush at the end of your driveway 50% faster than the Yard-Man two-stage models. Get great value with a more powerful engine, extended chute height, and large 30” clearing width. The Yard-Man three-stage snow thrower makes for a quick clearing time and offers the safety and comfort of an in-dash LED headlight and heated grips.
- LED headlight in-dash
- The heated grips keep hands warm
- Steerable wheel drive turns the snow thrower left or right with the click of a trigger making it easy to maneuver
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds: select the best pace for you according to the snow conditions.
- X-Trac™ tires for a better grip
- The deluxe polymer skid shoes will not scratch the driveway
*As rated by engine manufacturer
- Drive System
- Self-propelled, 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds
- Clearing Width/Intake Height
- Three-stage 30" / 21"
- 420cc* POWERMORE® OHV
- Electric Start
- Chute Control
- Overhead crank with remote tilt / 200° rotation
- 16" x 6.5"
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 2 quarts US / 1.89 L
- 4 year limited residential / Limited lifetime chute
Don't Know Your Model #?
Register all of your MTD equipment here! Registering your equipment will help you with warranty information. It will make it easy for us to notify you if there are ever any recalls on your equipment.Register Now
Find Service Centers
Enter your zip code below to find service centers in your area.
Engine Disclaimer: The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. See your retailer for warranty details.
Pricing Disclaimer: Posted price is manufacturer's suggested sale price. Models and pricing may vary by location. Taxes and delivery not included. Use of low rate promotional financing may affect your purchase price.
Image Disclaimer: Image may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications.
Specifications Disclaimer: Specifications subject to change without notice. Images may not reflect retailer inventory and/or unit specifications.
Operator's Manual Disclaimer: The operator's manual posted is for general information and use. To ensure the download of the operator's manual specific to your unit, we require a model and serial number.