An engine is only as tough as its parts.
POWERMORE® gas-powered engines are designed to perform in harsh conditions and use heavy duty parts that wear better and last longer. So you get a tough, high-quality engine for your yard care equipment.
- Get more power from the POWERMORE® overhead valve design than from similarly sized engines, but with fewer emissions.
- Hardworking performance ensured by a forged steel crankshaft and ball bearings.
- Lasting protection from the wear-resistant, cast-iron cylinder sleeve.
- A powerful engine with a much quieter valve train, resulting from the cast-iron camshaft.
- Smoother pull starts require less effort due to the mechanical compression release.
- Precise and smooth engine speed as a result of the mechanical governor.
- Easier, faster maintenance with an extended oil fill and dipstick.
- Adjust speed and power to match the job with the ergonomic throttle control.
Tough is just the beginning.
POWERMORE® engines are constructed with high-quality parts and a smarter design to provide serious power you can count on.
Look for the label.
You can find POWERMORE® engines on everything from lawn mowers to snow throwers and log splitters.
Even the warranty is powerful.
All POWERMORE® gas-powered engines come with a 2-year warranty and are backed by a full service network.